MAXgene® GMP Transfection Reagent is a cGMP transfection reagent for the development and manufacture of viral vectors for cell- and gene-based therapies. It is an ideal reagent in HEK293 and CHO systems for the manufacture of AAV, LV, and recombinant proteins. MAXgene® GMP capitalizes on the efficiency and scalability of PEI MAX® from Polysciences while adding the validation process and regulatory components necessary to move into clinical and commercial manufacturing. It is manufactured in accordance with cGMP under an ISO 13485 Quality Management System.
- Compatible with different virus production platforms.
- High transfection efficiency
- Reliable and scalable performance
- cGMP and ISO 13485
- Validated manufacturing processes
- Fully synthetic, without animal origin.
Shipping Requirements: Cold pack
Store at 2-8 degrees centigrade.